Total Pageviews

Monday 8 May 2017

If I were a billionaire


Everyone wishes to be a billionaire. We all wish for a life that is not just comfortable, but a life full of luxuries. So what would you do if you had a lot of money? Some may buy a big new house or big cars.  But some people like me would have an endless list of wishes.

I dream of having a luxurious life too. I would love to share my list with all of you.




  • 1st would buy a small house in the hills near the apple orchards, mango trees and farms. A place which is full of greenery. where I would roam around the farms with my friends during the day and in the evening I would go to the orchards and get apples for my family. I would climb up the mango trees and eat mangoes with my friends during summers. A place where I would breathe the fresh air and lead a healthy life.






  •  I would buy a shack on a beautiful beach where I would sit and watch people play with the waves of the sea. Somewhere I would find peace in the noise of the waves. A place where I would see the different shades of water in the sea. A place where I would hear the children laughing and playing in the sand on the beach. In my shack I would welcome my guests and interact with the tourists from different places and know about their culture. 

  • I would buy a boat in which I would watch the dolphins playing in the sea and would chase them.




  • I would buy another house in the green valley for my relatives where I would buy cattle, horses, donkeys, rabbits and heard of sheep to watch them roaming in the valley during the day. Where I would have pancakes and sweets with my cousins.


  • I would buy a simple bed which I would keep outside the house so that while sleeping, I would look at the stars and hear the sound of the river.





  • I would buy hats for the farmers who would be working in the farms during the day to keep the fields green and healthy. 




I would want a simple, happy and a life close to nature.

 what would you wish for if you were a billionaire ?

1 comment: